What is the complete information about SSCNR, SSC CGL, SSC?
SSC CGL exam and what are the various post under this exam SSC/SSCNR. SSC CGL is an examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission/ Staff Selection Commission Northern Region is an organization under the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India. SSC CGL/SSCNR exam connects every year for selecting staff for various Group-B and Group-C posts in these departments. the post includes
1. Assistant audit officer in Indian audit and accounts departments under CAG,
2. Assistant accounts officer in the audit accounts departments under CAG,
3. Assistant section officer in central secretariat service,
4. Assistant section officer in the intelligence bureau,
5. Assistant section officer in Ministry of Railway,
6. Assistance section officer in the Ministry of External Affairs,
7. Assistant section officer in AFHQ,
8. Assistant in other ministries our departments and organizations,
9. Assistant section officer in other ministries and departments and organizations,
10. Assistant our superior engine in other ministries departments organizations
11. Inspector of income tax, CBDT,
12. Inspector in Central Excise CBEC,
13. Inspector as preventing officer in CBEC,
14. Inspector as an examiner in CBEC,
15. Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement Department of Revenue,
16. Sub-inspector in a central bureau of investigation,
17. Inspector post in departments of the post,
18. Divisional accounting in offices under CAG,
19. Inspector in a central bureau of narcotics,
20. Sub-inspector in national investigation agency NIS
21. Junior statistical officer in Ministry of statistics and program implementation,
22. Auditor in Offices under C and AG,
23. Auditor in offices and CGDA,
24. Auditor in other ministry or departments,
25. Accountant in offices and under C&AG,
26. Accountant or junior accountant in other ministry or departments,
27. Senior Secretariat assistant or upper-division clerks in central government offices or ministries other than CSCS cadres,
28. Tax assistance in CBDT,
29. Tax Assistant in CBEC,
30. Sub-inspector in a central bureau of narcotics,
31. Upper-division clerk in the department of general border road organization,
Now let’s check the exam details of SSC CGL| SSCNR.
The examination is conducted in three tires.
Tire-1 is a 75 minutes examination having a (100 Questions) hundred Questions and a total 200 marks for each correct answer a student scores plus two marks and for each incorrect response, a penalty of minus point five (-5) is given there is no penalty for not attending questions the score obtained.
A tire-1 examination is added in the final score to arrive at the merit list there are four sections reasoning quantitative aptitude English language and general knowledge (GK) and each section contains 25 questions.
|Also, See This||NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment 2020|
Tire-2. There are 4 purposes for conducting tire-2 exam
paper-1. Quantitative abilities 200 marks (100 Questions)
Paper 2. English language and comprehension 200 marks for (200 questions)
Paper-3. Statistics 200 marks (100 Questions)
Paper-4. General Studies finance and economics (200 marks) for statistical investigator grief – paper 1 people – and paper 3 are considered for selection. assistant audit officer Group B paper 1 paper – 2 and paper-4 Are considered for selection for another post only paper-1 and paper-2 are considered for selection. Tire-1 & Tire – 2 our computer-based tests.
Tire-3 instead of interview type 3 of 100 marks has been inducted which will require candidates to write essay precise letters or applications in either English or Hindi. There will be no sectional cut-offs by a candidate who will have to qualify all the three phases that is Tire-1, tire-2, and tire-3.
Tire-4. Data Entry Skill Test or Computer proficiency test.
Essential qualifications for various posts for assistant audit officer essential qualifications are a busless degree from a recognized university or Institute. Other desirable qualifications for assistant audit, officer have charted accountant or Costas management Accountant or company secretary or masters in commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration or Masters in Business Economics.
Educational qualification for statistical investigator Grade-2 is a bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized university or Institute with at least sixty personations (60%) mathematics at 12 standard level or bachelor’s degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level. Educational qualification for compiler basileus degree from any recognized university with economics or statistics or mathematics as a compulsory or elective subject.
Educational qualification for all other posts is any bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
SSC CGL /SSCNR (Staff Selection Commission) Age Limit?
- The maximum age limit for Group-B postage thirty years (30 Y)
- The maximum age limit of Group C post is 27 years
SSC CGL salary?
Salary SSC has categorized post on the basis of Grade Pay and cities there is a total 5 Grade Pay in SSC CGL | SSCNR jobs which are four thousand eight hundred (4800) four thousand six hundred (4600) four thousand two hundred (4200) two thousand eight hundred (2800) and two thousand four hundred (2400) based on the post. for the group c post, the enhanced salary ranges from 25,000 to 35,000 as per the department and city where you get posted. an for group b post enhance salary ranges from 42,000 to 55,000. You will get a clear idea from SSC’s / SSCNR official notification you can visit the official website of SSC | SSCNR for more details and new additions
Top SSC Region Full Form and Date of Establishment?
|Short Form of SSC||Full-Form of SSC||Date of Establishment|
|SSC NR||Staff Selection Commission Northern Region||26-09-1979|
|SSC CR||Staff Selection Commission Central Region||31-12-1977|
|SSC SR||Staff Selection Commission Southern Region||14-11-1977|
|SSC KR||Staff Selection Commission Kerala-Karnataka Region||01-03-1990|
|SSC ER||Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region||27-12-1977|
|SSC WR||Staff Selection Commission Western Region||10-01-1978|
|SSC NER||Staff Selection Commission North-Eastern Region||07-02-1981|
|SSC MPR||Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region||01-01-1980|
|SSC NWR||Staff Selection Commission North-Western Sub-Region||16-11-1996|
SSC Full Form?
- SSC’s full form is the Staff Selection Commission.
What is CGL Full Form?
- Combined Graduate Level Exam.